Saturday, October 9, 2010

COPS

Hubs and I were flipping through the channels and came across an episode of COPS where a suspect was hiding in the attic of a house. A swarm of officers and a K-9 were standing under the attic and the lead officer said, "I'm gonna count to 5 and then the K-9 is coming up after you... 1, 2, 3..."

All of the sudden the bad guy's feet and legs began descending from the attic.

Mr. Pants had been watching from the doorway (unbeknownst to us) and he busted out in a giggle and said, "Daddy that bad guy was playing HIDE and SEEK ha ha ha."

Hubs and I laughed for a good five minutes!!

It seems the hiding and the counting combined equals a game of hide and seek in a 4 year old's mind!



2 comments:

  1. I've seen that episode! He kind of loses his pants on the way down too. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha! I love kids.

    And it's not completely unlike hide n seek is it. . .

    Love that you guys were watching COPS.

    ReplyDelete