Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Better Than Nothing

I'm 1.5 centimeters dilated and 50% effaced. Doc says he'd like to get another 10 days out of me but followed that up with, "We'll see."

We are set for tornadoes on Thursday evening. Both my boys were born during two of the worst tornado outbreaks in our state's history.. so, if I were a bettin' girl, I'd put my money on this Thursday!!

It's so hard to believe it's almost over, although there are days when I feel like I've had the gestation of an elephant. It's been awesome feeling life and love in my tum and all around me these past 9 months.

So glad we didn't let anything hold us back from expanding our family. This baby is very, very special. I feel very fortunate and very loved.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! HAve I been MIA this long? You are about to have your baby! So happy for you guys. And kind of weird that all your babies are born during the worst tornado outbreaks in history. . . Can't wait for an update!

    ReplyDelete